As a member of MYTILINEOS Group we participate and support a series of standards and initiatives of national and international organizations in order to promote CSR and the principles of Sustainable Development.
- The United Nations Global Compact (GLOBAL COMPACT).
- The international organisation Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), on the guidelines for the compilation of Group’s Sustainability Report.
- The instructions of the International CSR Standard ISO26000.
- The annual Bloomberg ESG (Environment, Social and Governance) Survey.
- The principles of the Hellenic Federation of Enterprises (SEV) on the initiative "SEV Council for Sustainable Development."
- The Greek Institute of Entrepreneurship and Sustainable Development.
- The adoption of international standards on Quality (ISO 9001:2008), Environmental Management (ISO 14001:2004) and Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001:2007).
- Public consultations on specific draft legislation that are directly attributable to the energy sector such as promotion of RES investments and the liberalization of the domestic electricity market with initiatives such as: